I can’t believe that 2013 is almost over… even more unbelievable to me is that this is the 35th post on this here blog. To be honest, I was never sure I would make it. In the interest of being all reflective and nostalgic as one tends to be this time of year, here is a list of my favorite posts and projects from the past 10 months.
1. BlogShop. Really the adventure to start it all. I’d always wanted a blog, but never could get started. When I saw that Bri and Angela were coming to Vancouver I got Boots & Cats off the ground and was ready to learn.
2. The Yellow Skirt Project. The biggest and most complicated sewing endeavor I challenged this year, with pretty and bright results.
3. Adventures in Montreal. My big vacation this summer, travelling back to one of my favorite cities here in Canada.
4. Sixties Style. My most popular post of 2013, and one of the most fun for me to make. Once it stops being -30 degrees outside I’ll have to jump on another one of these.
5. Halloween Garland. This project was long and tedious, but I was so happy to have it in my apartment for one of my favorite holidays. Plus a glittery gif!
6. Tiny Snowmen Made of Socks. These guys are just too cute I couldn’t leave them out.
7. Mini Golden Party Crowns. The most original project I tackled lately that I am super proud of and will probably drag out for the New Year’s Countdown.
Thanks everyone for reading my lil blog. I hope to try new things in 2014 and create more fun projects. Looking forward to new adventures and happy New Year to each and every one of ya!